The Trumbull Community Action Program, 1230 Palmyra Road SW, will be operating Summer Crisis Program from July 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019. Appointments can be scheduled starting June 24th.
Eligible applicant/households may qualify for one or a combination of the following: an air conditioner and/or fans (if no air conditioner and/or fans was received from TCAP in 2016, 2017, or 2018); a one-time payment for the regulated electric bill not to exceed a total maximum benefit of $300.00 or not to exceed $500.00 for unregulated electric portion of bill.
Eligible applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Seniors aged 60 and over
- Individuals under age 60 with a documented medical condition
- Households served by regulated or unregulated utilities with or without a disconnection notice on the electric bill may receive assistance. PIPP PLUS customers are NOT eligible for payment
For an appointment call 1-866-747-1041 OR https://capappointments.com
*Please wait for confirmation number to secure appointment*
Wednesday mornings will be walk-ins, first come, first serve. We will see 15 walk-ins from 7:00 am to 11:00 am, afternoons are by appointment ONLY. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are by appointment ONLY.
For anyone who cannot apply at TCAP in Warren, we offer satellite sites to make application, by appointment only. You may call the following:
- City of Hubbard Municipal Building, 220 W. Liberty St. (Thursdays only) (330) 393-2507, EXT 229
To apply, provide:
- Social security cards or birth certificates for all household members
- Copy of most recent gas or heating bill and electric bill
- Total household income for the past 30 days (gross earnings)
- Medical documentation from physician- TCAP can provide form for completion