City of Hubbard, Ohio Civil Service Commission
ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT FULL TIME POLICE OFFICER ANNOUNCEMENT
Public notice is hereby given by the Civil Service Commission of Hubbard, Ohio of a competitive examination for the position of original appointment full time police officer.
• Applications must be made on the regular application form obtainable from the City’s website at www.cityofhubbard-oh.gov under Civil Service Commission or at the Mayor’s Office at the City of Hubbard Municipal Building, 220 West Liberty Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425.
• APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED AND FILED DURING THE PERIOD OF MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2018 AT 8:00 AM UNTIL MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018 AT 4:00 PM.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 4:00 PM ON APRIL 16, 2018.
• Applicant shall be a United States Citizen or persons who have legally declared their intentions of becoming US citizens, or possess a valid permanent resident ID card and must hold or be eligible to immediately hold a current OPOTA Peace Officer certification/commission by April 22, 2018
• PHYSICAL AGILITY EXAMINATION INFORMATION: Date: Friday, April 20, 2018, at 9:00 AM, at the City of Niles Fitness Center, Waddell Park, 1000 W. Park Ave., Niles, Ohio 44446
• WRITTEN COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION: Date: Monday, May 14, 2018, at 6:00 PM, at the Hubbard Senior Citizens Center, 220 West Liberty Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425.
- For complete information, select “Civil Service Commission” under the Government tab, then select “Applications” on the menu tab to give access to the full time police officer application