The Trumbull Community Action Program, 1230 Palmyra Road, SW, will be operating the Winter Crisis Program from November 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Eligible applicants/households may qualify for WCP:
* If the bulk fuel customer has 25% or less of the tank’s fuel capacity on hand, assistance amount up to $750.00;
* If the household meets income requirements;
* If either the main heating source and/or secondary heating source is in disconnect status or has been terminated.
(Eligible households with both regulated utility companies are eligible for up to $175.00 assistance, and customers with one or both unregulated utility companies are eligible for up to $550.00 of assistance.)
FOR AN APPOINTMENT EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 22, 2018 CALL 1-866-747-1041
WALK-INS ARE EVERY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY MORNINGS ONLY! WE WILL OPEN UP DOORS AT 6:45 AM.
* Please wait for a confirmation number to secure an appointment *
For anyone who cannot apply at TCAP in Warren, we offer satellite sites to make application, by appointment only. You may call the following:
Tuesday- Niles Community Services, 401 Vienna Ave, Suite 2 (Tiffany Square), Niles, Ohio 44446, 330-393-2507 ext. 227
Wednesday- Newton Falls United Methodist Church, 334 Ridge Rd, Newton Falls, Ohio 44444, 330-393-2507, ext. 232
Thursday- City of Hubbard Municipal Building, 220 West Liberty Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425, 330-393-2507, ext. 260
TO APPLY PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Photo ID of applicant
- Proof of US Citizenship for everyone in the home (Social Security cards, birth certificates, U.S. Passport, voter registration card)
- Fuel oil receipt, electric bill and/or current gas bill, if applicable
- Total Household income for the past 30 days (gross earnings)
- Self employment and odd jobs require 12 month income and IRS tax return or IRS tax transcript for previous year