MARCH 17, 2020
With recent directives set forth by the Governor’s Office and the Ohio Department of Health and in an effort to increase social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the City of Hubbard has made the following day-to-day operation adjustments to protect the health and safety of our employees and community.
Effective Immediately and until further notice:
- City of Hubbard Administration Building is CLOSED to the public. Please call 330-534-3090 if you have any questions or concerns.
utility payments ONLY CHECKS OR MONEY
ORDERS MAY BE PLACED IN THE BOX. Money
orders are conveniently available at several locations throughout the city and
township at a minimal cost. Those
wishing to receive a receipt should include a request in the payment envelope
and one will be mailed to you.
- Residents/Tenants needing assistance with first/final reads for moving in/out of the City may call the office at 330-534-3054 to schedule the reads. Applications for homeowners/tenants may be emailed and/or mailed upon request, along with instructions, for those requesting utilities in the City.
- There will be no in-home appointments until further notice.
- Several utility forms are available on the city website (cityofhubbard-oh.gov).
- PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO “PROMISE TO PAY” LIST IN THE MAYOR’S OFFICE. THE OFFICE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AT 330-534-3054 FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM.
- Hubbard City Tax office will not be filing taxes in person. Tax forms are available on the city website (cityofhubbard-oh.gov). Please mail your city tax return or use the utility drop box at the front entrance. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions regarding your taxes, please call – 330-534-6299.
- The Senior Center is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Senior Van / Transportation has been suspended until further notice.
At this time, there has been no change to Mayor’s Court on Thursday, March 26, 2020. If you need to make a payment, please send payment in the mail or you may come in during court (Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 1:00 PM).