TCAP Winter Crisis Assistance
Trumbull Community Action Program (TCAP), 1230 Palmyra Rd; SW has announced its Winter Crisis Program will be beginning November 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
Eligible applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Households with a household member age 60 or older;
- Households whose electric has been shut off, or is in threat of disconnection, or new service is being established;
- Individuals with documented medical conditions or diagnosis of Coronavirus in 2020;
- Customers who are enrolling in the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) for the first time or have a PIPP default;
- Disconnect notice is not required to receive a benefit.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (330) 951-0015 or on-line at https://capappointments.com *Please wait for confirmation number to secure appointment* Due to COVID-19 the building is closed to the public. You will be contacted at your appointment time for a phone interview. Applicants will be asked to provide:
- Proof of income for primary applicant and all household members 18 years of age or older;
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for all household members; and
- Copies of most recent utility bills (primary heating and electric).