The City of Hubbard is now accepting applications for the position of Wastewater Operator in Training.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Janitorial duties;
- Grounds keeping of the facility;
- Routine and preventative maintenance;
- Collection of samples for laboratory analysis;
- Assists in performing laboratory analysis, record and interpret results;
- Assists operators in switching pumps, transferring sludge;
- Meet all job safety requirements;
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position with an hourly rate range of $17.94-$23.92 per hour, based on the tier system specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Applicants can apply at the Mayor’s Office at 220 West Liberty Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425 (applications can also be downloaded/printed by clicking on the link below). Applications may be returned to the Mayor’s Office and the deadline to apply is Friday, April 14, 2023 at 3:30 PM.
Any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office (330) 534-3090.