City Administration Building Re-Opening
UPDATED – JULY 9, 2020
The City of Hubbard Administration building will be reopening with limited public access Monday, June 1, 2020. Our temporary/amended hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. This will allow for a thorough and proper cleaning/sanitizing to take place for the next business day.
Hubbard City Tax Office (330.534.6299), and Planning and Zoning Office (330.534.1271) will be by appointment only.
City employees will be required to wear a mask/face covering and anyone that enters the building are also required to wear a mask/face covering as well.
Please remember the following guidelines:
- All city employees MUST wear a mask/face covering.
- The public MUST wear a mask/face covering.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6-feet.
- If you are sick or symptomatic – please stay home.
- There will be no loitering or congregating in the halls/lobby.
- Wash your hands frequently and please use hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns please call the mayor’s office (330.534.3090).
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we all do our part. We are in this together!!