The City of Hubbard, Ohio will be accepting resumes for the position of a Class 1 Wastewater Operator with a current Class 1 Operator Certification.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Janitorial duties
- Grounds keeping of the facility
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Ability to perform maintenance on mechanical/electrical equipment
- Collection of samples for laboratory analysis
- Run a variety of laboratory tests, record and interpret results
- Determine sludge wasting and return rates
- Monitor the quality of the water being discharged
- Adjust chemical feed rates
- Operation of dewatering equipment
- Meet all job safety requirements
- Complete daily plant checks
- Applicants must possess Ohio EPA Class 1 Wastewater Treatment Professional License
The probationary period for all newly hired employees shall be for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) calendar days per the collective bargaining agreement.
This is a full-time class 11 position with an hourly rate range of $18.30-$24.40 per hour, based on the tier system specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City of Hubbard and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Ohio Council 8, AFL-CIO, Local 1256. Resumes will be accepted at the Auditor’s Office at 220 West Liberty Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425 until January 20th, 2023.
Any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office (330) 534-3090.